Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MY MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS POSTER



This is my MS Poster. I made it several years ago. I didn't necessarily create it. I stole a lot of it from around the web. I can definitely attribute some of the quotes from the very creative MS blogger Brain Cheese who has a great and humorous twist on the way she sees things. I wish she would write more because she writes about life and reading her stuff always always brings a smirk to my face. There are quotes from obscure people in history. There are quotes that can be attributed to anonymous, too. Anyways, why did I make a poster? Because, I was feeling down and I felt like I needed something to raise my spirits. Making it provided it's own brand of therapy. Going back and reading it provides another. I have a need to do things and I have a need to appreciate the things I've done. Don't we all have this need? I have shared the poster with a select few. I have made very few changes to it over the years. I think it's done. Now, I'm sharing it with the MS world.

No comments: