Thursday, April 8, 2010

Information on CCSVI Liberation Treatment

I learn something new each day! Liberation Treatment is what they are calling the procedure that Dr. Zamboni has pioneered to treat MS patients who are also diagnosed with CCSVI. And, here is a link to a website that has names of surgeons that are performing it! It was just a couple days ago that I applied for the BNAC study and decided to track down surgeons that could perform this procedure. Now I know what the name of it is. It is Liberation Treatment! Also, when you go to that website, you will see they have information on a clinical trial in Albany, NY. I am signing up for that, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray everyday for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? I look forward to reading your blog. Come back soon!