Monday, March 22, 2010

Brass and Ivory: Talking to Your Doctor



Our friend Lisa Emrich, who is probably the greatest MS blogger ever continually keeps us informed on all developments regarding MS. She is busily blogging 25 hours a day! You know her from her Brass and Ivory blog and Carnival of MS Bloggers blog, and I probably left some out. You can find her down on my "Proof That I'm Not Alone" sidebar. Anyways, I am providing a link to a blogpost she made recently regarding Talking to Your Doctor. Here's the link:
Brass and Ivory: Talking to Your Doctor

So, to explain, I don't like my MS doctor and I have been intending to switch doctors for the longest time. But I haven't and I blame it on me. Long story short, I need to get off my butt and either schedule a visit with my doctor or get a new one soon. Lisa gives us some very valuable tips in the linked blogpost, above, on how to prepare for your next doctor visit. Plus she has a video to help you do it! I'm making my list now.... Thank you, Lisa!

No comments: